jueves, 6 de octubre de 2016

MY DREAM


I've got a lot of dreams, but my biggest dream is travel around the world and learn a lot off languages. I think that this is a really good opportunity for making new things.

when I was little it was mi biggest wish to visit America because every time I saw a film about America I found it great.

when i became older I saw a lot of new countries and I had the idea to travel around the world because I was and I am very interested in the cultures and the traditions of other people.

I think that travel around the world is very expensive but it can be less expensive when i travel with my best friends by hitch-hiking with only our backpacks, a tend and a bit of money for food.



Image result for travel arround the worldImage result for travel arround the world

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario