lunes, 5 de junio de 2017

MY WORLD

LAST SUMMER:

Last summer was the bet summer of my life. I did many things and I spent many good times.
I went to the beach and the pool with my friends, we also went to the camping in "La ballena alegre" is located in Sant Pere Pescador. We were going to watch the kite competitions because we have a friend who competes for a week.
Some days I go out for a run to the beach and Usually we rode a bike to the lake of Ventalló.
Sometimes I going to help my mother in her shop. Also I went to a lot of village festivals and I went on partys with my friends.

At the end of August my family and me we went to a cruise to Italy, Ibiza and Mallorca. 
In those holidays my brother and I we become interested to look and take pictures under the water. It was awesome and the water was very clean and peaceful. We spent a long time under water and sometimes we did  competitions who took the best photo.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario