lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2016

ANIMAL IN YOU

I took the test 'animal in you' and the answer was given to me was  Rabbit.



Rabbit Characteristics:

  • Small to medium size
  • Gentle
  • Cute
  • Faithful
  • Passionate
  • Impatient                                                                                                                                                                 
 I think that the characteristics of this animal are similar to mine:



I'm very impatient, I lose my cool and I get upset very quickly.

I'm small and slim - medium size-.

I'm usually gentle with the people, but with the impolite people can be a bit agressive, nobody likes this.

 I'm very faithful, Ilike that people can trust me and be able to help, considering that for me it is one of the most important that there should be a frienship.





Resultado de imagen de conejos tiernos



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario