lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2016

MY WORLD

MY FAMILY: 

My family consists of four people: my father, my mother and my brother. We live in figueres. 
My father is called Pere and is 50 years old. My mother's name is Maria Àngels and is 47 years old. My brother is called Guillem and is 17 years old. He is studying secundary school and we go to the same highschool. My brother and I are very differents, we don't have the same personality, physical and hobbies, but we get along very well. As you can see I am the youngest of the family. We spent many good times together and never tell them, but they already know that I love them very much. For me family is the most important in the world.




My pets are: a cat (Tom), a horse (Valentino), fishes and turtles.
Tom is 5 years old and Valentino is 9 years. I love them very much.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario