domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2016

MY WORLD



MY FAVORITE HOBBY: 

 My favorite hobby is playing football. I started playing football when I was 5 years. I played with my friends from school on a club football Sant Pere Pescador and my position was as a central defender. When I was 10  I went to UE L'Estartit, a women's team. I really liked because it was only girls team and made many friends. The first year in Estartit I played in central defense and forwar. The second year I played midfield and central defender. I was 5 years until I had to ascend category and and started playing football 11. When I leave U.E.L'Estartit, I went to U.E.Cabanes. This is the second year that I play in U.E.Cabanes. I am very happy, I have many friends and I had a great time.I wouldn't ever leave football, I hope to play more years, because it isn't just a game for me is my hobby.












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario