domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2016

MY WORLD




MY BIRTHDAY PARTY:



My birthday was on September 21, but I celebrate on September 24 (because it was the weekend and  there was no school) on my grandparents house. I celebrate together with my friend. We took tents and made a camp in a field of my father. The party began at 5 pm and ended at 12 am. There were approximately 20 persons.First we had to do the most boring: assemble tents. Then we make dinner, before ending someone started throwing potatoes in the  other people,and you don't  to know better how it ended. Next we  put music with a powerful speaker, lights and light bulbs , and for finish  a table with snacks and drinks. We started dancing, singing, making a selfies ... we spend on very well. When it was the 3:00 pm,someone remembered the cake, gifts, blow the candles... So we go get the cake, the cake was made by Anna and it was delicious. After we went for a walk to the village, we explain things, we play games, we tell secrets. And then we returned in the field and  then we go to sleep. We wake up very early, because someone began throwing firecrackers. We had breakfast and then we pick it all.
It was one of the best days of my life! 



Resultado de imagen de acampadas en un campoResultat d'imatges de fiesta en un descampado

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario